Healthcare Advocate Platinum
Healthcare Navigation’s most comprehensive service for those whose medical issues require substantially more support than provided in Healthcare Advocate Premier. The business of managing serious illness can be an overwhelming responsibility. With Healthcare Advocate Platinum, that business becomes our responsibility.
This service also includes more account support time and HN professionals’ time to coordinate matters with other family members and a family’s other trusted advisors at the Client’s request.
Base Annual Fee - $10,000
The Platinum service includes all those listed in Premier:
- You provide written authorization so that we can represent you and speak to insurance company representatives, medical providers, medical billing personnel and anyone else we need to work with to help you and family members;
- We maintain all your important family information, demographic, coverage documents, copies of I.D. cards, physician, pharmacy, etc. We also maintain the user names and passwords for all your coverage related web sites in our secure data base to enable us to access your information 24/7;
- We provide you with pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes so that you can forward all of your medical paperwork to us. We ask that you not pay medical bills until we have reviewed them. This information can also be scanned and emailed or faxed to us for review;
- We file all claims which require personal filing, review all claims processed to determine if they were processed correctly. If they were not processed correctly, we determine the appropriate intervention from follow-up phone call to filing appeal until issue is resolved;
- We assume responsibility for obtaining preauthorization or precertification that your provider is not required to obtain, consistent with Plan rules, to avoid claim penalties;
- You have access to our After Hours Service so that a professional is available 24/7 to assist you and your family should the need arise;
- You receive ongoing advice, assistance, and advocacy regarding coverage, claims, medical bills, provider networks, rules of the plan, or other problems or administrative issues of concern;
- We maintain a permanent record of your claims history.