- How We Help
- About us
• Should you choose, you will not have to call your insurance company again.
• You will never have to file a claim, review an explanation of benefits statement, or pay a medical bill before you know it is for the correct amount.
• You will have professional support during annual open enrollment.
• You will have professional support to guide you to new coverage should you experience a loss of coverage for any reason.
• If someone in your family is experiencing serious illness, we will help with prior authorizations. Someone is available 24-7 to provide immediate assistance.
• You will be protected from receiving medical bills you don’t expect. If you receive a larger bill than you anticipated, you can hand it off to us for investigation, negotiation, and resolution.
• You will have an account representative familiar with your benefits who can respond to any inquiries about healthcare and healthcare coverage you have. This includes everything from questions about a drug copayment to calling your insurer or your student’s college health plan.
• If you have limited or no travel coverage, we will review your options, make recommendations to you prior to any trip, and place the coverage for you.
• If you are on Medicare, we will do an annual Part D (drug coverage) review for you.
• We will download a summary of your claims every year so you have a permanent lifetime record of your healthcare experience and claims history.
• You will have peace of mind knowing that in this turbulent healthcare environment, a knowledgeable team is looking out for you and your family.
Five years ago, my financial advisor recommended Healthcare Navigation to me, and I’ve been a subscription advocacy client ever since. Sarah and her team review my coverage options annually and help me with my concerns throughout the year. I was especially happy to have Healthcare Navigation when I had trouble finding an appointment to get my COVID vaccine – Kim checked every day for me and got me the lead I needed to get my vaccine so I could be where I was needed – with my family member in another state with a terminal diagnosis. I highly recommend their services.
For those of you that have or are approaching Medicare, I suggest you look into this program that has assisted me with bills and understanding the medical mail I receive but more importantly, selecting the right program to add to my Medicare based on my specific needs. I am not getting a commission; I am simply offering a solution my wife and I have use for many years. They are a great team and it is called Healthcare Navigation.
Healthcare Navigation is invaluable to our family. Eileen, Maura and their team are always available and on top of everything medical—from assisting with authorization of procedures to filing insurance claims to providing advice of all kinds. They review our Medicare coverage and recommend the most effective coverage for us. We simply could not deal with today’s healthcare systems without Healthcare Navigation.
My daughter introduced me to the value of having Healthcare Navigation take responsibility for all my health issues about twenty years ago and I have been blessed ever since. Maura Carley, the extraordinary CEO of the Company was my contact, joined a few years later by her daughter, Eileen Wilson, another amazing human being. Both ladies never let me feel that my questions were unimportant, and they gave freely of their time in answering them. Each year when I renew my health policies, given the information they have on my record, I have confidence in their recommendations. Since I am now in my nineties, it is a vast relief not to have to sift through endless sheets of paper seeking an answer. I am a very pleased client.
About 20 years ago, my sister who lived with a rare, debilitating disease, discovered this fabulous organization that took over the complications of multiple hospitals and doctors’ bills which had swamped her and her husband. The organization, Healthcare Navigation is made up of professionals who have expertise in healthcare, healthcare insurance, and healthcare consulting services. They are savvy, patient, trustworthy, and very helpful! I felt so blessed when they led me through the maze of a medical billing nightmare when our younger daughter grew up with a stomach that became ever more paralyzed. Our whole family is ever grateful to have Healthcare Navigation in our lives.