Medicare Coverage Transition
Medicare is complex. Poor decisions made during a transition to Medicare can have significant financial consequences, and often cannot be undone. Not following Medicare enrollment rules can result in lifetime premium penalties and gaps in coverage. Higher-income Americans pay more for Medicare, and amounts change each year.
Our Medicare Coverage Transition service includes:
- Assistance making drug, secondary coverage, and/or Advantage Plan decisions
- Identifying how your current physicians participate (or don’t) with Medicare
- Preparing the forms and managing the various enrollments associated with Medicare and Medicare-related products
- Responding to Part D Plans inquiries regarding creditable coverage
- Preparing correspondence to the Medicare Benefits Coordination and Recovery Center as necessary
- Projecting your premiums associated with Medicare Part B, Medicare Part D, and a supplement or Advantage Plan, as well as your out-of-pocket expenses
- Preparing a summary memorandum of each part of Medicare or associated product you have enrolled in, the effective date, the associated premium and/or income-indexed premium and how payment will be made
- Reviewing and sharing our Medicare Consultation Packet, a compilation of condensed government materials, so that you understand the important matters associated with your Medicare coverage
Deposit: $1500 for an individual; $2000 for a couple
Higher fees apply if engagement does not begin at least three months before transition date.
Medicare Consultations and Seminars
These services are intended for executives and employees in individual or group settings and are typically customized to the client. Please contact us for additional information.