Healthcare Navigation is the leading firm providing professional healthcare insurance consulting and advocacy services. We evaluate coverage, plan for future needs and make sure our clients get the protection they deserve.
Our professionals understand healthcare coverage and our complex healthcare system. We work solely to protect our clients. We offer three levels of subscription services to maintain an ongoing, proactive relationship with those who have authorized us to represent them. We also provide non-subscription consulting services on a project basis to individuals, families and to businesses of all sizes.
Non-Subscription Services - Healthcare Consulting
- Professional Consultation. Discuss your concerns and develop a plan to address them.
- Medicare Essentials Consultation. A Medicare primer on the program's complexities, rules, penalties and a plan for your future (offered on an individual or group basis).
- Coverage Transition. Anticipatory planning and/or evaluating options regarding individual or group healthcare coverage. We also manage the enrollment process.
- Medicare Coverage Transition. Anticipatory planning and/or evaluating options regarding Medicare and related products. We also manage the enrollment process.
Subscription Services - Healthcare Advocacy
- Healthcare Advocate Basic. A support service for those who want occasional advice and assistance from HN professionals.
- Healthcare Advocate Premier. All the services of our Basic service but a hand-off to HN professionals to file and review claims, approve medical bills, and provide ongoing assistance and advocacy.
Healthcare Advocate Platinum. A comprehensive service for clients with significant medical needs and support from HN professionals to coordinate matters with the family's other trusted advisors.